The White Pine Public Museum was opened on August 1, 1959 with the help and donations of many citizens in White Pine County.
- A jail cell from the old Ely City Jail.
- The original one-room school house from Baker, Nevada.
- A historic doll collection.
- The bones of two giant short-faced bears (Arctodus simus).
- A historic bell from Hamiliton, Nevada (now a ghost town).
- Early record books of White Pine County and businesses.
- A mineral collection which contains a wide variety of copper ore samples, petrified woods, fossils of ancient marine life and a collection of polished rocks.
- A well drilling rig.
- The historic “4th of July” mural on the side of the museum.
- And much more!